Friday, July 22, 2011

Coffee Arang

If you will pass north of Yogyakarta Tugu train station, then you will find stalls lesehan very crowded.
This lesehan stalls selling is a very popular drink is "Coffee Charcoal / Coffee Arang". This coffee made ​​very thick and flavorful Arang(charcoal) is suitable and beneficial for our bodies that can eliminate colds, raise stamina, treat stomach aches and can treat poisoning.

At the time I visited the place with my friends and sip the coffee is indeed a very unique taste, different from the usualy coffee, and made ​​me to taste it again.
because I know there was anything wrong with the benefitsof the drinks we tried this. While chatting with my friends orchatting and drinking a warm cup of coffee arang made ​​me enjoy.

Lesehan shop is very familiar with the shop in "Joss Coffee".Enthusiasts and visitors are very busy and crowded,because the shop does not just sell coffee, but a variety ofhot beverages, cold, and rice cat, as well as a side dishnext to the food.
This shop is open from the start at 16.00 and closed served until late at night, because this shop is always crowdedlonely.

I once tried to enjoy the coffee to go home with me immediately as my friend because it was already evening.
For you who come to you to try jogja visited for to drink Charcoal  Coffee is not the defeat of the others.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More